Friday, December 19, 2008

As I was saying...

Tonight I ran some errands with my mom and we had the kids with us. Our first stop was Arbys and at the drive-thru I started saying I wanted a number 7 with coke when a 3 year old voice from the back seat yelled, "Grande Hot Mocha!"

Busted! Again! Maybe they can hook me up to this at the hospital. :)


For the record, much of my buying comes from gift cards or Mom splurging when we're out together. Also, I figured posting about Starbucks two days in a row was more fun than posting about how in 20 days I'll be on a heart-lung machine for 6 hours while my heart is stopped.

AHHH!!!!!

So I'm keeping it light while I can. :)

6 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Gotta love some Starbucks...that is what I always say!

Florida Girl said...

That is sooo funny! It's amazing how in tune our kids are with us & we don't realize it until they say something like this. Love It! Jess

Davisix said...

LOL...where ever did you get that pic? That's hysterical! My momma sent Shane and I a gift card. I instantly thought of you. :) xox Ang

McCrakensx4 said...

Way cute!

Ashley said...

thats too funny!

Tyne said...

Hey Shannon, thanks for coming by my blog! I am right there with you on the coffee addiction! My saving grace is the huge project of loading up my three little ones, so we mostly stay at home and I take out a pot of coffe with delicious peppermint mocha creamer.

Saw that you are having surgery on 1/8... I didn't find a post explaining what it was for, but I will pray for you on that day. If there is a post that explains, direct me to it, otherwise I will go with a Rom 8 approach!