Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Time to Meet the Surgeon

Tomorrow afternoon I meet with the surgeon for consultation. I'm so anxious and excited to meet with him. I picked him out after hours of research online and even though we have to drive to Charleston, I know it's worth it. I should find out when I'll have surgery and I'll get more info on my valve choices.


If you haven't checked out MckMama's Raffle-Way, now's the time. Only a few days left.

I'm holding my breath & crossing my fingers in hopes of winning. :)

5 comments:

McCrakensx4 said...

Hoping all goes well with the appt. Thinking and praying for you.

Florida Girl said...

Hi Sunshine! I've been missing you. Im excited & nervous for you. Call me when you can. Jess

He & Me + 3 said...

Praying for you and hoping you win the camera:)

Davisix said...

Hoping today gives you peace and confidence. Let me know how it goes and if I can do anything. Thinking of you! xo Ang

Us said...

Praying for you! xo Keli