Thursday, December 4, 2008

Turn Back Time Thursday

I thought this was a neat idea from Lisa at My Journey Through Infertility. So here are a few pictures from way back of me and Jessica aka Florida Girl. I think we were about 15 at the time.
Jessica always wore the prettiest hats....well, back then they were pretty. Not sure I'd hang out with her now if she was wearing that. :)

Hmm...I definitely could have used a little style advice. Can you see today's 15 year olds wearing an outfit like that? I don't think so!

5 comments:

Keyona said...

What is up with flower short? Oh my!

McCrakensx4 said...

OMGosh...takes me back:) Flowered shorts and hats and french braids! Thanks for sharing!

Lisa said...

Great pictures!! Thanks for sharing your memories and for playing along. Nothing better then taking a step back in time.

Davisix said...

Those shorts are CLASSIC! I loved these pics so much. Very fun post! Wanna come over later today and meet Ashley? :) Ang

Florida Girl said...

I LOVE your blog today! Brings back such memories. Those clothes, ugh! And to think we thought we were ALL THAT! I wouldn't have wanted to spend my teenage years with anyone else. Love YA!