Monday, November 10, 2008

Not Me! Monday



This is my 1st official Not Me! Monday. Remember....I'm a newbie....and be sure to check out MckMama and her gang at http://www.mycharmingkids.net

I did not pretend I didn't see my son eat a HUGE handful of tic tacs so I wouldn't have to deal with it.

I did not see my kids pulling stuffing out of the couch cushion and grab my camera instead of stopping them.

I did not tell my son to just pee under the slide at the park. That would be gross and inconsiderate.

I did not have Starbucks two times today. Just because my mom treats I would not show that much lack of self-control.

and I did not wait until 9:30PM to do my Not Me! Monday list. What kind of real blogger would do that! :)




7 comments:

-stephanie- said...

Oops about the couch cushion, but I totally agree on capturing it on film. and I just did my Not Me, about 40 minutes ago. Better late than never. Great job on your first Not Me Monday.

Us said...

BWWWAAAAHAHAHAH! Hilarious! Girl you are cracking me up! I have so NOT turned my head when I've caught my kids sneaking things! And the picture of the kids pulling the stuffing out..Hysterical! I love that instead of getting mad, you snapped a photo! Good for you Mom!

Ashley said...

i have never pretended not to see my kids doing something so I didn't have to deal with it. and the peeing under the slide I can totally relate too also!

McCrakensx4 said...

Ha ha ha! Cute pic..and all real scrappers & bloggers do the exact same thing; grab the camera before anything else! Fun list :)

Davisix said...

I am SO with you on the peeing thing. Oh to be a boy!

What did you do with the couch stuffing? That's hysterical!

LOL, that was a great list!

Miranda said...

Great Not Me's! Glad you caught the moment with the couch cushion on film! And the candy, how funny. Kids are so cute and fun to watch when they are sneaking things.

kay said...

Ha ha these cracked me up! Great list... your first Not Me was awesome.